Sunday, June 24, 2012

Professional Learning Plan

4 comments:

  1. Seema,
    I think it's great all the questions you are asking yourself as you reflect on your uses of technology, especially "how do I find the time?" These are definitely things to consider and work on finding answers to as you continue in your technology and teaching career. I am excited that you are going to use Edmodo and try out WizIQ. Feel free to contact me if you have questions about WizIQ or if you just want to let me know how it goes. You've set some great goals for yourself as a teacher, and also as a person. Good luck with this journey!
    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seema, I also agree that time is a big issue when dealing with technology and trying to learn to incorporate it into the every day classroom. I am also excited to try out the WizIq within reviews in my classroom and especially our group project of Edmodo! I'm so happy we got to work on that and learn how it works and how to incorporate it into my class! You have a great plan set for your future...good luck with everything!! Thanks for sharing :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Seema,

    You have put together a very nice presentation for your Professional Learning Plan. It is truly amazing how technology allows people on different sides of the globe to effectively communicate and collaborate on projects. I think it is great that you are continuing your WPP and will be creating e-lessons for your Algebra 1. This is something that I hope to do as well in the near future. It was great working with you this semester, good luck in your future!

    Angela

    ReplyDelete
  4. Seema, I really like your slide share presentation! I just learned a new technology that I have not known about :-) I also think that technology can be used as a way for us to solve problems! I also would like to incorporate a few online review sessions next year with my classes and am also excited to try it using WizIQ. Thanks for sharing your PLP! Good luck with everything :-)

    ReplyDelete