Saturday, June 9, 2012

PART C - Implementation

Please click here to listen to my podcast. Below are a few pictures of the e-lessons I created.






3 comments:

  1. Seema,
    From what I can see from the pictures, your e-lesson looks great, and it sounds like it went really well with your daughter too. Like you said, an agenda is a great idea. It will help students get started and allow them to check things off as they go. This could either be a checklist, or it could be done in a quick lesson intro video by you. I think you may have talked about doing this in earlier parts of the project. Is the PowerPoint included in your lesson one you created or one you found on the internet? It's always great when you can find great presentations and projects to re-purpose in your own teaching.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's interesting that sometimes the students are confused where to begin with an e-learning class, I also agree that the video may help to direct the lesson starting point! I think colors work very well for emphasizing particular vocabulary or concepts that you would like students to learn, because it is very visual!
    I also agree the more examples the better :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have some very specific and purposeful changes that you spoke about that you will make in your future e-lessons, and its nice that you recognized all of these things and shared them. I plan on creating more e-lessons in the future and your suggestions have been very helpful for me; for example having clear instructions and beginning with a video to make the e-learning more personal. Thanks again for sharing and I'm glad your implementation with your daughter went well and you were able to take a lot away from it!

    ReplyDelete