In this lab, we had two main tasks. For the first task, we were required to find our school on Wikipedia and add at least one notable fact that is not already listed and/or correct any inaccurate information. For that second task, we had to create our own wiki, share it with peers, colleagues, or our students, and invite some collaborators.
For the first task, I added the following sentence on the Wikipedia page of our school, International School Bangkok. "ISB has students enrolled from more than fifty countries, which promotes rich intercultural experiences." Below is a screen shot of the page with the sentence included:
For the second task, I created a Wiki for my Algebra 2/Trigonometry course using Wikispaces. Here is the link to my page: http://algebra2-trig.wikispaces.com/. I intend to keep building on this page.
For the first task, I added the following sentence on the Wikipedia page of our school, International School Bangkok. "ISB has students enrolled from more than fifty countries, which promotes rich intercultural experiences." Below is a screen shot of the page with the sentence included:
For the second task, I created a Wiki for my Algebra 2/Trigonometry course using Wikispaces. Here is the link to my page: http://algebra2-trig.wikispaces.com/. I intend to keep building on this page.

No comments:
Post a Comment